1. Based on European Standard, 250W 36V brushless motor is great for short trip.
2. 36V*7.5Ah lithium battery, come with a battery key for its security.
3. 5 Speeds Adjustable: Provide stronger hill-climbing power and greater terrain adaptability.
4. The led front light can be adjusted up and down, waterproof and the illumination does not hurt eyes.
5. Intelligent brushless controller: Provides undervoltage protection, overcurrent protection, brake power off and other functions.
6. Turn the throttle to make the motor work, free your feet to start your adventure trip.
Brand: Rich Bit
|Specification||Motor: 36V*250W brushless motor
Battery: 36V*7.5Ah lithium battery
Frame: Foldable Aluminum frame
LCD: 5-Speed Smart LCD
Fork: Aluminum alloy suspension front fork
Saddle: Ergonomic saddle
Seat Post: Aluminum seat tube
Brake lever: Intelligent power-off brake lever
Brake: V-type brake, easy to repair
Pedal: Aluminum pedal
Crankset: 42T Crankset
Tire: 35.56cm(14")*6cm(2.125") KENDA Tire
Rim: 35.56cm(14 inch) Integrated Wheel
|Weight & Size||Product Size(L x W x H): 128*45*102cm|
1 x E-bike
🚚 Shipping - Free shipping on all orders to anywhere in Ireland and Europe. 7-15 business days delivery time.
💝 Return & Refund Guarantee - 30 Days Hassle Free Returns & 12 Months Warranty. Please refer to t&C
📞 Customer Support - Please email us at email@example.com. Our support team replys within 8 hours.
*Accesories shown in the pictures may be optional or available to buy seperately
*Product specifications are directly mentioned by manufacturers and they are under optimum test conditions, they may vary with external factors
Disclaimer:- Its completely legal to buy, sell and own an e-scooter in Ireland. At the moment, privately-owned electric scooters are illegal to use on the public highway in Ireland & the UK. However they can be ridden on private land.
Update:19th october :-legislation has been approved by Cabinet and is sent to Oireachtas for approval of scooters on Irish roads