● 350 W motor offers a maximum speed of 25 km / h and a slope of 15 degrees
● 12.5Ah / 36V lithium-ion battery (included) for a maximum mileage of 40 to 90 km in auxiliary pedal mode
● Three operating modes can be selected according to the driver's needs. Pedal mode, moped mode and purely electric mode.
● Adjustable seat height adapts to different user heights (160-190 cm). Max. Lifting capacity: 120kg
● Equipped with a large front basket, it can hold a small bag, keys, lock, bottle, etc.
● Bright LED headlights and taillights provide greater safety, making driving safer at night. Front and rear disc brakes provide more control and more reliable braking
Type: city electric bike
Package size: 150 * 25 * 76cm
Vehicle size: 185 * 61 * 117cm
Weight 60 pounds / 27 kg
Lifting capacity 265 lb / 120 kg
Net electric distance: 30- 40km
Pedal-assisted distance: 40-90km
Operating temperature: -10–45 ℃ (14–113 F °)
Water-resistance level - IP54 resistant
Battery - 12.5 Ah
Rated power - 350 W
Rated voltage - 36 V
Charging voltage - 42 V
Input voltage - AC100 ~ 220 V BMS -
Charging time - 6-8 hours
Gadget - No
Front and Rear Fog Lights
Cruise - Yes
Brake Mode - Front and Rear Disc Brakes
Package Contents: 1 * Electric Bicycle, 1 * Charger, 1 * User Manual
🚚 Shipping - Free shipping on all orders to anywhere in Ireland and Europe. 7-15 business days delivery time.
💝 Return & Refund Guarantee - 30 Days Hassle Free Returns & 12 Months Warranty. Please refer to t&C
📞 Customer Support - Please email us at email@example.com. Our support team replys within 8 hours.
*Accesories shown in the pictures may be optional or available to buy seperately
*Product specifications are directly mentioned by manufacturers and they are under optimum test conditions, they may vary with external factors
Disclaimer:- Its completely legal to buy, sell and own an e-scooter in Ireland. At the moment, privately-owned electric scooters are illegal to use on the public highway in Ireland & the UK. However they can be ridden on private land.
Update:19th october :-legislation has been approved by Cabinet and is sent to Oireachtas for approval of scooters on Irish roads