1. The XF770 is equipped with a 48V, 500W high-torque brushless electric motor that can speed up to 22 mph and easily navigate twisting, uphill trails.
2. The XF770 is perfect for riders who want a properly-designed mountain bike that is still compact to be brought anywhere.
3. This bike comes with a 10 amp/hour power pack consisting of branded LG lithium-ion batteries integrated into the bike frame, which deliver consistent charge and have a longer lifespan.
4. The Cyrusher XF770 comes with a premium hydraulic front fork and spring-loaded rear swingarm shock absorber on the rear for riding on rugged terrain.
5. The bike is equipped with fenders, large air-filled tires, and a sporty 27-speed Shimano derailleur for excellent performance on dirt and off-road tracks.
|Weight||Product Weight: 22.7kg|
Cyrusher E-bike x 1
🚚 Shipping - Free shipping on all orders to anywhere in Ireland and Europe. 7-15 business days delivery time.
💝 Return & Refund Guarantee - 30 Days Hassle Free Returns & 12 Months Warranty. Please refer to t&C
📞 Customer Support - Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team replys within 8 hours.
*Accesories shown in the pictures may be optional or available to buy seperately
*Product specifications are directly mentioned by manufacturers and they are under optimum test conditions, they may vary with external factors
Disclaimer:- Its completely legal to buy, sell and own an e-scooter in Ireland. At the moment, privately-owned electric scooters are illegal to use on the public highway in Ireland & the UK. However they can be ridden on private land.
Update:19th october :-legislation has been approved by Cabinet and is sent to Oireachtas for approval of scooters on Irish roads